We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

4 posters

Lal dude Onyxia fails vs noob me.

Ideal
    Ideal

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Lal dude Onyxia fails vs noob me. Empty Lal dude Onyxia fails vs noob me.

Post  Ideal Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:34 am

Lal dude Onyxia fails vs noob me. Wowscr15

k, Death Knights are owerpowered....

Who can solo Onyxia?
    Death Knights (Hard unless Blood specced, I would say impossible)
    Paladins
    Druids
    Hunters (Pet can take the damage I think, at least BM specced hunters)
    Warlocks (Voidwalker/Felguard tank and pew pew? Not sure)

Abilities:
    Melee damage: 300-500 on plate user... I think a clotie would get 1000+ hits.
    Flame Breath: 2500-3200 damage.

Guide to pwn Onyxia's face!:
    1) Bring some pots if you're affraid of dying, I reccomand this if you cant heal yourself too often...
    2) Engage Onyxia and face her towards the wall where her rare is when she is sleeping (away from the entrance).
    3) Dps her down to 70% keeping heals on yourself, but dont waste mana if you are a mana user, this is a 10-20 minute long fight!
    4) At 70% ish she will go into phase 2 and spwan around 20 drakes, drakes will now spwan untill she is dead. They have about 3000 hp and are non-elites.
    5) Dps her while she is flying above you untill about 40%, Phase 3 begins. She will be casting Fireballs on you, they hit for about 1200-2000 damage.
    6) Phase 3 is about the same as phase 1, but now the drakes spwan on you and she will randomly fear everyone inside her lair.
    7) Dps her down untill 0% - If you have reached phase 3 the fight is pretty much sealed for victory!

Last edited by Ideal on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lince

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Lal dude Onyxia fails vs noob me. Empty Re: Lal dude Onyxia fails vs noob me.

Post  Lince Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Fury warriors in protection gear with glyph of bloodthirst can solo Ony too Wink
    Ideal
    Ideal

Post  Ideal Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Okay okay Razz Though this recuires GOOD gear I suppose ^^
    Lince

Number of posts : 7

Post  Lince Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:31 pm

I´ve done it with my current gear Smile You see, with the bloodthirst glyph, when you cast bloodthirst, you will heal for 2% of your total hp/hit for 3 hits, and the bloodthirst buff will be up for a lot of time.
    If you have 30k hp, you will regain 600hp/hit.
    Ideal
    Ideal

Post  Ideal Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Okay okay ^^ Didn't know this :p
    Morphalon

Number of posts : 15

Post  Morphalon Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Only class which didnt solo onyxia is rogue from what i know. http://warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=100805&stream= mage solo here. Unsure if it works after incanters absorbtion nerf trough.
    Ideal
    Ideal

Post  Ideal Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:28 am

wow, mage, didnt really expect that!
    Mas

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Lal dude Onyxia fails vs noob me. Empty Shaman pwn. lawl

Post  Mas Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:06 am

What about a Ench shaman. ? lawl ;P
    Morphalon

Number of posts : 15

Post  Morphalon Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Water shield seems like infinite mana to me. So i guess its possible. She really hits weak. I did her with 1 hunter with cunning pet (some kind of spider i think) without any tactics just when i arrived to onyxia we run in and killed her. So if you try its possible i think

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:03 am