We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

3 posters

Daitengu balance/resto druid

Daitengueq

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Daitengu balance/resto druid Empty Daitengu balance/resto druid

Post  Daitengueq Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Name, Age, Gender, and Country: My name is Joakim and i am fifteen years old. I am a guy from sweden, south of the capital "stockholm".

About myself.

I'm going ninth grade in school, (according to swedish grades). I'm playing drums with my band, playing wow, and being out with friends on my daily times. I'm also having parrents that don't wan't me to play on non-weekends, so i can't raid with you on weekdays.

Character name, class, level, preferred spec, "/played" time etc?
    Just enter the specific info.

My character is a level 80 tauren druid named Daitengu. My mainspecc is restoration (healing), which i max around 3600 healing per second with. I don't mind speccing moonkin, i have gear for doing 2300 overall dps in raids, and around 3k on bosses etc. Feral/tank i have full rare and a small amount of epics.

Previous guilds and servers:

I have played from when wow started, and have had numberous of guilds.

Theese are Some guilds, which i've got a cause to mention, list would get kinda long otherwise..

Ghastly condemned and Fusion masters, are my first real good guilds, and two guilds i've enjoyed most playing with. But they both breaked up. Yes, yes there are 2-3 online in Fusion masters from time to time, but i belive you can call it broken. I have also been in Magical me, before it also broke up.. Then i have been in many smaller guilds and bigger guilds that have broken up. I haven't been that lucky with guilds shortly Smile

Raid experience:
    Please include all raid experience, pre-tbc, tbc and wotlk.

I have done parts of zul'gurub and onyxia, other i mostly pved pre-tbc. On tbc i was mostly raiding, and did all raids but sunwell, black temple i've cleared a half of. (All pre nerf)

At what days and at which time can you raid?

I am able to raid on fridays, saturday, and some sundays.
    Fridays i can attend 19:00 to 23:30 or 24:00, and same on saturdays, but not in the morning. sundays i am able to do morning runs, but it depends on how much homework.

Reasons for applying to Army of Peons.

I am applying to this guild because i know people that are in the guild. And they have told me you are doing good progress. I have also seen you in tbc, and you seem to not be fooling around ( of the one's i've seen, know nothing for sure, hope you can convince me ^^ )

Friends in the guild.

I know racoonu and lince in army of peons. Glynne i have done a couple of heroics with in tbc. I also know legendkiller from old days.

Why should we pick you as our next member of Army of Peons, instead of some other guy/girl?

I am a very reliable healer and dps, and have loads of experience of wow. I am also a reliable and trusted friend.
    I also got maxed alchemy and herb, so i will also bring elixirs and flasks to the guild

Internet Connection.
    How is your internet? How many times would you say you disconnect each week?
    My internet is very good. Almost no lagg at all, and no disconnections cause of internet problems

Gearcheck:
    Dps for dps, spell power for healers, health and avoidance for tanks.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Daitengu rendeer

Last edited by Daitengueq on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:20 am; edited 3 times in total
    Ideal
    Ideal

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Daitengu balance/resto druid Empty Re: Daitengu balance/resto druid

Post  Ideal Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:34 pm

That you can come for Fridays and Saturdays raid is most important.
    I'd give you green light, let's wait for Glynne and see what he says.
    Daitengueq

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Daitengu balance/resto druid Empty Gone

Post  Daitengueq Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Oh i forgot to tell. I am going off on holiday the coming week, skiing. But i will come back next week!
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post  Glynne Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:49 pm

A boomkin/resto druid would be a very nice addition to our guild!

ACCEPTED please whisper in-game for guildinvite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:26 am