We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

ah well this is me Tankeed

Tankeed

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

ah well this is me Tankeed Empty ah well this is me Tankeed

Post  Tankeed Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:40 am

Character name:Tankeed.
    Race:Undead.
    Class:Warrior.
    Primary professions (gathering/crafting) + skill level:mining 375/375 and skinning 375/375 might remove skinning if im starting to lvl up blacksmithing instead dont know yet.

Secondary professions (first aid/cooking/fishing) + skill level:first aid 375/375/cooking havent began lvl it up yet same whid fishing.
    Attunements (including old Azeroth ones):MC,Bwl,onyxias lair and working on kara.

Heroic keys (Hellfire Citadel, Coilfang Reservoir, Auchindoun, Caverns of Time, Tempest Keep):Got hellfire key,Coilfang key,Auchindoun key and will have the Tempest key just need to run it normal 1 more time since im 1rep from it.

Resist gear you think we might wish to know about:
    working on all kinds of resistance gear.

Talent spec:
    Arms atm im willing to respecc if needed.

Current gear (Armoury link please.)
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Tankeed

Guild affiliation:

Former guilds and raid communities, reason for leaving:
    My last guild was Immortal Rangers and they said they raided when i joined and that they were going to fix more ppl to raid whid and they fixed the ppl but it was always the same 10ppl that raided every week and i got tired of it and left

Public alts (name, class, level):
    noone worth name this far just 2 lvl 5s

Tell us a bit about yourself (RL age, country, etc.):
    Well theres just not much to talk about im a guy from Sweden im 17 years old my name is Mikael and im living on the countryside so we have alot of diffrent animals horses pigs snakes turtles cats dogs lizards if im going to count it up it will take the whole side so i wont but well after the feeding is done and all im pretty free to do anyting i want wich in this case is to play wow alot and when im not doing that im either in school or outside feeding pets etc..
    What is your previous MMO experience? depends on what you call MMO.. ive played Diablo 1 and 2 and most of the online games but untill i found wow and started to play it instead of playing alot of diffrent games.
    What is your character play time (/played)?
    my characters /played is 12 days 23hours in total and time on 70 is 1day

Why did you choose this spec?
    why i choosed this specc were to force my cousin to tank in instances so i could gear up my tanking stuff and then start tank and that havent worked out that good.

When you can raid?
    Well i said before i got some stuff i need to do before i can start raid on each day but after all that is done im free to play and the time when im done is usually around 15:00+- swedish time or GMT+ 01:00.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:21 am