We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

2 posters

Hopefully joining Army Of Peons.

Giffffff

Hopefully joining Army Of Peons. Empty Hopefully joining Army Of Peons.

Post  Giffffff Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Name, Age, Gender, and Country:My name is Jake im 16 and about to leave to go collage im male and i live in England

About yourself.

Well at the moment im finnishing off exams in school but i still have plenty off time to raid e.g i go watch my local football team on saturday's around 15.00 to 18.00

Character name, class, level, preferred spec, "/played" time etc?

my char's name is Shakana she is a Hunter level 80 i prefer SV spec as it does a nice peice of dmg ^^ i normaly play mostly when i get back from school and most of saturday and sunday and normaly always avalable for raids on friday night unless im going to my girlfriends.

Previous guilds and servers:
    I am in The Minions atm there a friendly guild but there not getting as far in raids and i think they give up a little easy,iv stayed on Argent Dawn since i started wow and have no intension of leaving.

Raid experience:

I hit 70 around 2 weeks before Wrath came out so i didnt have much time to raid pre wrath but since i hit 80 iv been raiding Nax normal/heroic Voa normal/heroic and Obsidian sanctum normal/heroic aslo most heroics.

At what days and at which time can you raid?

I can raid friday's saturday's and maybe wednesdays and sundays if there on im free at all times exept around 15.00 to 18.00 on saturdays when i will be at football unless there playing away i go town and do normal stuff during the week so i have a free weekend to chill out on wow or with my girlfirend.

Reasons for applying to Army of Peons

Iv heard there a very good raiding guild and friendly aswell, and i would like to apply for Army Of Peons because i would love to be able to raid with them ^^

Friends in the guild.
    My brother used to be in there he was a blood elf mage called Groiden untill he left to go to Dark tide.

Why should we pick you as our next member of Army of Peons, instead of some other guy/girl?

i think you should because i have good dps and im avalable most of the time, i get along with other players and I have good gear.

Internet Connection.
    i have a vey good connection i have to say i disconnect around once evry 3 weeks if that.
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Hopefully joining Army Of Peons. Empty Re: Hopefully joining Army Of Peons.

Post  Glynne Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:11 am

Can always use more ranged!

ACCEPTED please whisper in-game for guildinvite.
    Ideal
    Ideal

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Ideal Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:38 am

He skipped "Gearcheck"
    My vote would be to wait untill we know your dps/gear..
    But as Glynne said, Welcome.
    I would like you to have the username to the forum as your in-game name is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:23 pm