We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

80 mage application

mikkelma

80 mage application Empty 80 mage application

Post  mikkelma Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Name, Age, Gender, and Country:name Mikkel age14 gender male country Denmark

About yourself.
    Tell us something about yourself. What do you do in your everyday life, etc.
    still going to school playing football if not palying wow

Character name, class, level, preferred spec, "/played" time etc?
    Just enter the specific info.
    80 mage prefer frostfire but im ok with respeccing, i heard from some of your mages in the guild arcane does more dps

Previous guilds and servers:
    Please list the guilds you've been in, and the reasons why you left those guilds/got kicked from those guilds. Why you migrated from various servers.I mostly pvp'ed in tbc so I wasent really in any guild

Raid experience:
    Please include all raid experience, pre-tbc, tbc and wotlk.
    I havent got so good raid experience before tbc but in tbc I raided it all expect sunwell

At what days and at which time can you raid?
    Our current raiding days are Fridays from 19.30, Saturdays from 12.00, Wednesdays will be scheduled and maybe something on Sundays. You must be able to attend at least two raids per week.I can raid every weekend and mostly wednesdas aswell sometimes not

Reasons for applying to Army of Peons.
    What made you apply to ours guild instead of another one? cuss kelrande and clasy is my irl frinds and i heard alot of nice things of this guild

Friends in the guild.
    Do you know anyone in Army of Peons? I just told Smile

Why should we pick you as our next member of Army of Peons, instead of some other guy/girl?
    I just dinged level 80 but i will get fast gear and provide good dps to you

Internet Connection.
    How is your internet? How many times would you say you disconnect each week?
    im never getting dc'ed in theweek expect my father depluggs it with a mistake ^^

Gearcheck:
    Dps for dps, spell power for healers, health and avoidance for tanks.
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

80 mage application Empty Re: 80 mage application

Post  Glynne Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Too low geared. You will have a chance of joining us later when you are fully geared up in heroics/have best sockets/have best enchants/have best professions.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:35 am