We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

Shadow Priest Application

Narathas

Shadow Priest Application Empty Shadow Priest Application

Post  Narathas Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Name, Age, Gender, and Country: Julian, 19, *checks* ... a boy, Netherlands

About yourself: Erm.. well, I'm a second year Grafic Designer at GLU, besides WoW I play a bit of guitar and like to make art. And im always in for a laugh.

Character name, class, level, preferred spec, "/played" time etc? Just enter the specific info:
    Main:
    Alt:

Previous guilds and servers: I used to be on The Sha'Tar like Satsura, but we left because it was just to empty and boring. So we migrated to my bothers server Argent Dawn. And before that I had a priest and Shaman on Draenor.

On Argent Dawn I have seen only one guild, Murlocs Gentlemens Club; a nice guild but no ambitions.

Raid experience: Molten Core, Black Wing Lair, Zul Gurub, Karazhan, Zul Aman, Gruul's Lair, Tempest Keep and Magtheridon with a hint of Black Temple.

At what days and at which time can you raid? It hard to say, my next therm starts in a week so ill get a new schedule. But basicly any day of the week.

Reasons for applying to Army of Peons. What made you apply to ours guild instead of another one? Well first of all so I can be in the same guild as my friend. Other then that I have played with members of AoP before in dungeons and they were ok to hang out with.

Friends in the guild. Do you know anyone in Army of Peons? Satsura; RL friend

Why should we pick you as our next member of Army of Peons, instead of some other guy/girl? Because I can eat you, I am over 200 yards tall! Rawr! Or because I want be in a fun and enjoyable guild with my mate ^^
    Lets get

Shadow Priest Application Empty Re: Shadow Priest Application

Post  Lets get Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Main: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Narathas
    Alt: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Narayas
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Shadow Priest Application Empty Re: Shadow Priest Application