We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

2 posters

Blood Elf Holy Priest Applying

Anudora
    Anudora

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Blood Elf Holy Priest Applying Empty Blood Elf Holy Priest Applying

Post  Anudora Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Hello there! =)

Name's Patrik, 21 year old male from good ol' Sweden. =)

I study English at the university and work three days a week at a coffee shop. Always been a gamer and RPGs and strategy games was always my favorite ones. Back in the day I was rather fresh when it came to MMORPGs other than playing Runescape for about two years up until five years ago. After that I didnt play an MMO seriously until I discovered how amazingly fun WoW was when I tried a Trial Account in February 2007. Other than gaming I enjoy listening to music and as a person I can be ruthlessly honest with my opinions at times but in the long run I am a talkative, kind soul that enjoys to discuss subjects such as philosophy, psychology and music and anything inbetween. =)

Character's name is Anudora, Female Blood Elf Priest, specced Holy 20/51/0.

This char hasn't migrated from any other realms, but I myself have been playing most time on Outland PvP
    on my Troll Hunter and Undead Rogue (Level 70 and 65 respectively). Just recently had to leave my last guild Mask of Sorrow (on my Priest) due to that some of the members didn't like my opinions about certain stuff outside of the guild specific chatting. Still was only on an "evaluation period" in the guild so didn't get a "permanent" spot there. Before joining that guild I stayed in a guild named Sanctum that did some intense raiding before the release of the expansion but soon it drifted apart as people leveled at different paces and the GM was playing an ally DK so the guild fell apart so most of the remaining members joined other guilds (mine being MoS).

When it comes to raid experience I played Kara regulary the two to three months prior to the expansion release (when still in Sanctum) but back then I was specced shadow which I had leveled to 70 with. We also did Gruul, Magtheridon occationally and Zul'Aman a few times as well but my "real" first experience with raiding regulary was in Mask of Sorrow as we did Naxx once a week and I had gotten some good healing gear and specced Holy to get a higher chance to find groups for heroics and raids which I didn't find as easily when I was DPS. Been getting steadily better at the healing "profession" and found how much I enjoyed it. Been doing Naxx frequently the past two months and gotten a better view of what it is like to raid on a constant basis.

When it comes to getting time to raid now with me studying at the uni and working at the same time I can attend raids on all weekends but aint coming home from work until 21:00 on mondays, thursdays and fridays so will have a hard time getting on a raid before those times.

And when it comes to me wanting to apply for AoP is that I've heard from various people that it is a fun and good guild.

Don't have any friends present in the guild at this time.

Why you should pick me to be a part of the guild community? Firstly I am a good learner and can take instructions in rather fast and outside of guilds being someone people can always talk to about anything they might fancy. =)

And yeah I am very talkative if the ammount of text in this post didn't make you believe so. xD

Hopefully I'll can get a chance to get to know if AoP is such a good guild as I've heard. =)

//Anudora
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Blood Elf Holy Priest Applying Empty Re: Blood Elf Holy Priest Applying

Post  Glynne Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Another holy priest would be very nice! And we like talkative people ^^ often have crazy chats in ventrilo/raid chat.

ACCEPTED whisper in-game for guildinvite!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:24 am