We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

3 posters

Pitspawn level 80 Warlock - Application

Pitspawn
    Pitspawn

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Pitspawn level 80 Warlock - Application Empty Pitspawn level 80 Warlock - Application

Post  Pitspawn Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Hi, my name is John and I'm a 29 year old male (last time I checked) from the Netherlands.
    In the real life I'm a Software engineer with a medium sized company specializing in writing tailor made software for the logistics industry.

My hobbies include (but are not limited to):
    - visiting concerts (metal/rock),
    - visiting the pub with my mates
    - playing Wow

The character I'm applying with is named Pitspawn.
    She's a level 80 Warlock and my preferred spec is heavy on affliction.
    I've spent a some time levelling as afflic/demo and have recently switched to afflic/destro for a slightly higher damage output.
    The total time played with this character is 55 days, 20 hours, 49 minutes and 44 seconds.

My gear is currently not top notch but I've been running instances and some of the easier heroics to upgrade it.
    My dps currently peaks somewhere around 1600 - 1700 and averages at about 1100 - 1300 on simple full out nuking fights.

Shortly after wow was released I started this character and pretty soon joined the guild Inevitable Death with some mated of mine. Around the time The Burning Crusade was released we'd gotten bored with the state of the guild and the constant moaning and decided to leave our characters here and switch to Defias Brotherhood.

On Defias we joined a guild named The Aegis.
    After a while The Burning Crusade just got too darn boring which made me decide to quit the game.
    And then Wrath of the Lichking came along I just got sucked right back into the game.

Pre-tbc:
    - Molten Core
    - Blackwing Lair
    - Onyxia's Lair
    - AQ20&40 (Made our way to C'thun but never had the raid to kill him)
    - Naxxramas (Never got very far)
    - Zul'Gurub

Tbc:
    - Gruul's Lair

Wotlk:
    - Obsidium Sanctum (10 man)

I can raid most every evening save for the Thursday which is the night I spend with mates in the pub.

The reason I'm applying to the Army of Peons is that I've heard you're a nice and friendly guild and that you were looking for warlocks.

The mage Kralizec is a real life friend of mine.

Why should you pick me and not some other guy/girl ... don't rightly know really.
    I'd love to say that I'm better than the next person but since I don't know them I can hardly claim that.
    All I can offer you is a friendly and mature player with (according to my friends) a good sense of humor.

Cheers,

John
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Pitspawn level 80 Warlock - Application Empty Re: Pitspawn level 80 Warlock - Application

Post  Glynne Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Hello there Pitspawn.
    Another warlock would be very nice!
    About your spec though, we don't really think affli/destro is the way to go for raids.
    If you do about 1400+- DPS with affli/destro, then you could make 2000+- DPS with demo/destro spec. The spec involves getting the felguard and then going into destruction to get 5/5 flamestrike. Believe me, it's a much better spec for PVE.
    Anyways, your application sounds nice.
    So hereby:

ACCEPTED - Please whisper in-game for invite
    Peterpiter
    Peterpiter

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Pitspawn level 80 Warlock - Application Empty Re: Pitspawn level 80 Warlock - Application

Post  Peterpiter Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:34 am

Welcome to the guild! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:50 am