We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

3 posters

Orc Warlock Application

Warslord
    Warslord

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Orc Warlock Application Empty Orc Warlock Application

Post  Warslord Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:56 pm

My name is Artur and I’m 21 years old. I’m from Lithuania ;]

I was born and lived whole my life in the capital city in Vilnius. I’m studying right now at University English. I don’t have a job yet because it’s very hard to find nowadays work in Lithuania. I like playing guitar, meeting with my friends, parties and drive my car.

I’ve been doing lot of heroics and raids with my druid in Outland. But I’m experienced with my warlock in PUG northrend raids. I’m recruiter of Dark Tempest Knights at the moment. I’ve been just in raid group before expansion. I’ve played this realm since Classic WoW because I have lot of friends playing it that I meet in real life.

I play for warlock, called Warslord. This is the character, that I’ve chosen to lvl up high 60+. Although my main was always druid ( he is 75 lvl now,and I used to tank very well with him) I started playing warlock. I’ve got only 4 days playtime at 80 lvl, but already have 2 T7 items, and just 4 items aren’t epic. I’m emberstorm spec. having 1995 SP and 35.92% crit chance selfbuffed with pet.

Time that is organized by Glynne perfectly fits me and I must say that it should provide me to do regularly if not every week both Naxx’es and later other raids.

I applied for this Raid Group because I like the way it is organized and they way guild leader tolerates and speaks to me. I hope he is a nice guy in real life =) and still I’m a new one, so don’t know nobody =/

I’m ready to show my best of Raiding. I’m very enthusiastic about the new Expansion ( I <3 wacraft3, as I dream to meet Lich King in upcoming patches and raid it  I will improve my skill by watching videos and checking popular websites for checking tactics. For the Horde! For the Army of Peons !!!
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Orc Warlock Application Empty Re: Orc Warlock Application

Post  Glynne Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Very nice gear! Would be a great addition to our guild.

ACCEPTED whisper in-game for guildinvite!
    Mydna
    Mydna

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Orc Warlock Application Empty Nice

Post  Mydna Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Good player and i love your picture Cool Very Happy

Sponsored content

Orc Warlock Application Empty Re: Orc Warlock Application

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:50 am