We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

3 posters

Bratkah - Death Knight Blood Spec

Bratkah

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Bratkah - Death Knight Blood Spec Empty Bratkah - Death Knight Blood Spec

Post  Bratkah Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:40 am

Hello!

My name is Miranda, I'm 17 and from Sweden. I'm one of them anime-loving girl and I visit a lot of conventions and such. I've also been a fan of MMORPGS for a long time, since I played UO on my big bros comp ^^

I've recently fallen in love with me Orc Death Knight "Bratkah" and have been looking around for a good raid group to be able to get more gear and meet some nice people.

I previously played in Sporeggar, but switched to Argent Dawn because I have more friends here and also because I got so tired playing with alliance players. Up until recently I've been in the guild Mindforge but decided that I wanted a guild which was a bit more active on the raiding front.

I'm available for raiding every day of the week, except when I have something else on my schedule, like a convention or something like that ^^

The reason I'm applying is that I'm looking for a good raid guild and was recomended to join you by my friend, Nurkhas. I'm really interested in joining and finally being able to get into a raidcommunity, having only done sporadic raiding in wow before. I have however played almost every MMO imaginable and have an extensive raiding background in both Anarchy Online, Lineage 2 and DaoC.

I live in Sweden, so my connection rocks ^^

Gearcheck:
    Sadly I can't get much more than 2k dps and I'm still working for the heroism gear pieces.

Finally, I'm a really nice girl and I hope you eill have me ^^
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Bratkah - Death Knight Blood Spec Empty Re: Bratkah - Death Knight Blood Spec

Post  Glynne Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:55 pm

o/

Hmm, 2000 DPS is a bit low. If you promise to work on your gear and get your DPS up to 3000 I can throw you an invite.

So go go go do some heroics, enchant your gear and socket it ^^
    Bratkah

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  Bratkah Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:30 am

Yeah, I figured it's abit low. But I'm working on my gear daily, doing all the heroics I can to get the 60/80 marks equipments. Also doing WG to get the helm there. ^^
    Ideal
    Ideal

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Ideal Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:40 pm

You could do 50 dps for all that I care, woman = instant guild invite! ;D

Hehe Smile Otherwise a decent application, I think you can push through another 1000 dps with some gear enchantment/sockets/some new epics :p
    Nax 10 man aint too hard, 2000 dps is enough, though 2500+ is good for fast clearing! We have around 10 items being disenchanted there every week so you would be geared up pretty quick anyhow!

Ideal.
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post  Glynne Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:34 am

Ideal wrote:You could do 50 dps for all that I care, woman = instant guild invite! ;D

Hehe Smile Otherwise a decent application, I think you can push through another 1000 dps with some gear enchantment/sockets/some new epics :p
    Nax 10 man aint too hard, 2000 dps is enough, though 2500+ is good for fast clearing! We have around 10 items being disenchanted there every week so you would be geared up pretty quick anyhow!

Ideal.

Player~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:44 am