We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

3 posters

Lince- Undead Female protection warrior application.

Lince

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Lince- Undead Female protection warrior application. Empty Lince- Undead Female protection warrior application.

Post  Lince Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Name, Age, Gender, and Country:
    My name is Kevin, i am 15 years old and i live in Stockholm, Sweden.

About yourself: Tell us something about yourself. What do you do in your everyday life, etc.
    I like to play WoW when i´m done with all my studying. I am a big fan of inlines, so during the summer i tend to skate alot with my friends.

Character name, class, level, preferred spec, "/played" time etc?
    Just enter the specific info. Lince, Warrior, 80, Protection...138 days played
    Jewelcrafting 450/450 Mining 450/450

Previous guilds and servers:
    Please list the guilds you've been in, and the reasons why you left those guilds/got kicked from those guilds. Why you migrated from various servers. I´ve been in lots of guilds, Unforseen Fate, most of the members were behaving badly towards me, so i left. Axis, the raidleader and i didnt like eachother. Siege, guild disbanded, Ghastly Condemned, i got an offer to a guild raiding 25mans. Also, i´m a 100% "Argent Dawner"

Raid experience:
    Please include all raid experience, pre-tbc, tbc and wotlk. Pre-tbc-->A bunch of bosses in Naxxramas
    TBC-->Cleared everything up to Twins (pre nerf)
    Wotlk--> Naxxramas/OS normal cleared, OS heroic cleared, VoA normal/Heroic cleared, a few bosses in Naxxramas heroic splattered.

At what days and at which time can you raid? Any day, as long as it is not more than 3 days per week. And i will preferably not raid for more than 4~hours straight.

Reasons for applying to Army of Peons.
    What made you apply to ours guild instead of another one? My old guild, Tenacity, disbanded, so we created a new guild called Celerity, but there´s no such thing as "raids" going on there. But i have alot of friends there so i´m applying to Army of Peons as a raider outside the guild. If that would not be possible, please let me know and i might just leave my guild. Although i'd rather not do it.

Friends in the guild. -- Noone as far as i know.

Why should we pick you as our next member of Army of Peons, instead of some other guy/girl?
    because i have played this game longer than most, i have "extreme" experience playing the warrior class.
    I know what it takes to raid and i have it *Smile*
    -->Armory Link. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lince
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Lince- Undead Female protection warrior application. Empty Re: Lince- Undead Female protection warrior application.

Post  Glynne Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Very nice /played time, gear and raiding experience.
    You're welcome to join us!

ACCEPTED please whisper in-game for guildinvite.
    Ideal
    Ideal

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Lince- Undead Female protection warrior application. Empty Re: Lince- Undead Female protection warrior application.

Post  Ideal Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Welcome to AOP Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 pm