We will build our way to the top!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We will build our way to the top!

Argent Dawn | World of Warcraft

4 posters

Karzak Warrior application

karzak

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-17

Karzak Warrior application Empty Karzak Warrior application

Post  karzak Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi my name is Gerard, 28 year old male from the Netherlands.

When not playing wow, I am either working at a telephone company as sales support employee, hanging out with friends, enjoying the movies or reading.

I play Karzak, lvl 80 Orc warrior (Extreme), whether Extreme refers to the Orc or the warrior I am not too sure yet. My preferred spec is tank but I am fully aware that Ideal was shouting around LF dps in Ogrimmar. I am pondering whether to go Arms spec for raidbuffs or just plain old vanilla fury.

I've been migrating guilds a lot, Kichouna, Last Raiders, one other and now I am in In Flames. Basically those changes were a core group of friends that joined other guilds trying to make a 10 man raidgroup were the other guilds kept falling apart. And no not my fault!

I've been to nearly all the places, met interesting critters and killed them in Wotlk except Malygos, we did some tries that reached phase 3 but never killed it.

At what days and at which time can you raid?
    1 saturday every 2 weeks, and fridays and wednesdays barring other plans, although those are highly incidental.

Reasons for applying to Army of Peons.
    1. You have spots open for the raidgroup
    2. I have two RL friends in the Army

Friends in the guild.
    I know several of the more active people, but the ones I am probably on the most friendly terms are Unu, Pitspawn, Kralizec.

Why should we pick you as our next member of Army of Peons, instead of some other guy/girl?
    I am a friendly and dedicated person besides that I have no clue.

Gearcheck:
    I've got all the dps heroism badge gear. Rest of the stuff is all purple either from rep with Wotlk factions, or Naxx 10 drops, or Epic drops from Heroics. Currently I am using my tankgear still so realtime inspection of said gear is probably best. That 2.5k dps is easily attainable though.
    Glynne
    Glynne
    Grunt
    Grunt

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Karzak Warrior application Empty Re: Karzak Warrior application

Post  Glynne Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey! Yes indeed Ideal was looking for DPS as we already have loads of tanks right now.
    If you want to join us it will have to be in DPS spec, doesnt matter arms or fury, whatever makes most DPS.

ACCEPTED please whisper in-game for guildinvite.
    Ideal
    Ideal

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Ideal Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Welcome to the Army of Peons Smile
    Pitspawn
    Pitspawn

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-01